Please note: INvestEd, Campus Door and American Education Services have contractual relationships with First Merchant’s Bank wherein certain private student loan services are performed for First Merchant’s Bank.
INvestEd Student Loan Terms
To qualify for this private student loan, you or your co-signer must have:
- Monthly payments for approved credit (mortgages, rent, car loans, credit cards and other forms of credit, including the loan for which the student has submitted an application) must not exceed 30% of gross monthly income or borrower must have a minimum gross monthly income of $3,333. All student loan debt will be treated as though it is in repayment.
- A FICO score of at least 670.
- Continuous employment over the last two years. (This requirement may be waived for retirees, disabled persons or those receiving a verified income.)
- No delinquencies of 60 days or more during the previous two years.
- No repossessions, judgments, foreclosures, garnishments by credit providers or tax liens.
- No charge-offs or collections accounts that exceed $100.
- No previous bankruptcies within the past 5 years.
- Not defaulted on any private or government student loan.
Please note that the list of criteria above may not be exhaustive. The INvestEd Student Loan may require you or your co-signer to meet additional criteria in order to qualify for a loan. We reserve the right to change the list of criteria in any way from time to time.
The INvestEd Student Loan must be:
- No more than the cost of attendance minus other aid annually.
- At least $1,001.
See our loan types and terms for additional information.
We’re Here for You
Connecting with us is easy for you and your family. Call an INvestEd team member at 317-715-9007 or email us. We’re not a normal business hours team — we’re a service hours team! Also, check our Events Calendar to see if we will be at a location near you.