The INvestEd Refi Loan difference!
You have questions. We have answers. INvestEd helps Hoosiers navigate student loan refinancing.
Student loans are a double-edged sword. On the one hand, they may have made college possible. On the other, it may feel like you’ll never get them paid off. The truth is, you can get out from under them and refinancing them into a new loan with lower rates may be the answer. We’re INvestEd, an Indiana not-for-profit that has been helping Hoosier families access and fund education for over 40 years. Now we’re helping new families refinance existing high-interest private and federal loans to better manage their educational loan debt. There are three key questions to ask to find out if refinancing makes sense for you:
- Can I get a lower interest rate on my current loans?
- Can I reduce the overall amount I have to repay?
- Can I lower my monthly payment
We’re here to help. Call us at (317) 715-9015, chat with us online, or start the application process now.
- Rates as low as:
- 5.12% APR1 Variable2
- 5.61% APR1 Fixed3
- Repayment term options: 5, 10, 15, & 20 years
- Refinance Amount:
- Minimum: $5,000
- Maximum: $250,000
Read important loan disclosures »
- Earn a 0.25% ACH interest rate reduction by making auto-debit payments
- Co-signer release opportunity after 48 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments
- Multiple deferment options
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Borrower and co-signer (if applicable) must have established credit history and meet annual income requirements
- Eligible loans include private and federal loans that are in good standing (as defined by INvestEd)
This list of criteria is not exhaustive. For additional details, please click the Learn More link below.
I’m ready to apply
Our application is straightforward and easy to use. We’ll guide you, step-by-step, to help you get your best rate. Our application should only take a few minutes to complete, but you’re welcome to start it now, save your work, and come back if you get pulled away.
To complete your application, you’ll need:
- Your Social Security Number
- 2 most recent pay stubs (to verify your income)
- Your previous year W-2 forms (to verify employment)
- Information of your current loans (lender, interest rate, balance, etc.)
That’s it! Everything else should be pretty straightforward. If you’ve got any questions, please feel free to call, email, or chat with us.
We’ve got real, local, Hoosiers ready to help you with any questions you may have.
You must file the FAFSA to qualify for any federal student loans. FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid, and like the name says, it’s free to apply. Learn more about completing the FAFSA.