INvestEd Refi Loan
To qualify for this refinance loan, you and cosigner (if necessary) must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- A FICO score of at least 670
- An annual income of at least $36,000
- Monthly payments for approved credit (mortgages, rent, car loans, credit cards and other forms of credit, including the loan for which the student has submitted an application) must not exceed 40%-50% of gross monthly income (percentage based on income level). All student loan debt will be treated as though it is in repayment.
- Continuous employment over the last year. (This requirement may be waived for recent graduates, retirees, disabled persons or those receiving a verified income.)
- No delinquencies of sixty (60) days or more during the previous twenty-four (24) months.
- No repossessions, foreclosures or garnishments by creditors.
- No reported bankruptcies within the past five (5) years.
- Not have defaulted on any private or government student loan.
Please note: The list of criteria above is not exhaustive. The INvestEd Refi Loan may require you or your cosigner to meet additional criteria in order to qualify for a loan. We reserve the right to change the list of criteria in any way.
You may refinance any loan that:
- Is a private or federal education loan including Federal Direct, Stafford, Parent Plus, or Graduate Plus.
- Is in repayment and current at the time of your refinance application.
Please note: Eligible loans are defined by INvestEd. Also, keep in mind that refinancing a federal student loan or parent loan may cause you to forfeit certain repayment or forgiveness benefits for which you may be eligible that only federal loans offer.
The INvestEd Refi Loan must be:
- At least $5,000.
- No more than the lesser of $250,000 or total payoff amounts verified by existing holders of qualified loans.
See our loan types and terms.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by INvestEd or Bank of Lake Mills. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in INvestEd. Neither INvestEd nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by INvestEd or Bank of Lake Mills or their respective affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service.