The INvestEd Refi Loan
INvestEd is an Indiana not-for-profit that has been helping Hoosier families access and fund education for over 35 years. Refinancing existing private and/or federal loans may be just what you need to better manage your educational loan debt. We know not everyone needs to refinance, but you should ask yourself:
- Can I get a lower interest rate on my current loans?
- Can I reduce the overall amount I have to repay?
- Can I lower my monthly payment?
If you don’t know or at least want to find out the answer to these questions, then check out the INvestEd Refi Loan and let us help you!
We get it: you’ve got other things on your mind right now. Enter your email address and we’ll remind you later.
You got it!
We'll remind you in a few days.
Rates, Eligibility, & Benefits
- Fixed Rates range from 4.22% – 9.56% and Variable rates range from 2.55% – 8.30% (Rates assume ACH borrower benefit included.)
- Repayment term options: 5, 12, & 20 years
- Refinance Amount:
- Minimum: $5,000
- Maximum: $200,000
- Must be an Indiana resident
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Borrower and co-signer (if applicable) must have established credit history and meet annual income requirements.
- Eligible loans include private and federal loans that are in good standing (as defined by INvestEd) and used to fund an education at an eligible institution (as defined by INvestEd).
This list of criteria is not exhaustive. For additional details, please click the Learn More button below.